e-Governance to e-Transformation Forums Open Government My pan card login details not working: please help me?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nandhu Raj
      Participant

I am getting trouble for making correction in my pan card. I have tried more time for open the online login details. But the page getting error. I cannot open that. I need to change my name and my details also. I have moved to my own house. The address can be changed now. So i need to change my address in my pan card. I am looking the best assistance and guide for making that changes in online. I can try to edit it but my logs in details are not working. How is it possible? I have given the name same details at apply pan card online. But now it is not working. I need to the exact problem about that error.
      Please give me your suggestions and possible way for open my pan card page. I have search more options in online. But not suitable for my problem. How to know the each and every information about the pan card correction? Did you get any assistance are support service for pan card complaints please tell me. I need to collect the correct solution for my problem. The solution should be in original and good for workout. I have watch YouTube channel also for my problem to solve.
      I am not getting any possible ideas. I have also paid the fee for my pan card application submitted. I am very sad for that. I need the pan card for applying passport. I have got job in USA. So i want to apply passport. It compulsory needs to submit my Aadhaar card and Pan card. The details should be same and getting correct information. How to change my pan card details. I am getting only short period of time. Please help me friend. I have trusted you for given best solution for my problem

Siddharth
      Participant

There is an option to raise Complaint. Please try and let us know whether that was of any help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.